While using our services (hereinafter referred to jointly as the “Services” or “Services Joanna Pilkowska” and separately as the “Service”) i.e. the services of Joanna Pilkowska (hereinafter “JP”being the entities belonging to the. While using the specific Services, you can also provide your personal data to our trusted partners i.e. any third parties operating within the range of our Services, with which we cooperate directly or indirectly, primarily to provide you with the Services of the highest quality, as well as the third parties performing the marketing activities (hereinafter “Trusted Partners”), including the clients (hereinafter “Clients”) that is the entities that directly or indirectly commission the performance of marketing activities (including among others mailing campaign or online advertising on the JP websites)
What data we process
We process data you provide us or leave behind when using the JP Services. These include primarily any data necessary to provide access to the accounts or profiles in the Services, e.g. email address, you provide us e.g. when filling the forms or windows available in our Services, as well as data you leave behind when surfing on our Services that is among other these you leave behind in so called cookies. We also process data you place in the Services made available by us under so called “hosting” – in such case our data processing is limited only to providing access to any virtual space in which you place these data. The scope of data processed by the specific JP Services vary – you can always find the applicable information in a panel linked to the specific JP Service – or send a query to our Data Protection Officer (contact details below).
Who is the controller?
Your data controllers are the entities belonging to JP and the Subsidiaries,. In addition, in view of the underlying legislation, also the Trusted Partners, including the Clients, can act as the controllers of your data with regard to the specific Services.
The List of Trusted Partners is provided below. Please note that in some cases, e.g. when no direct relation with certain Trusted Partners exists – in particular in the case of the Partners being so called Clients – when such entities commission online advertising on our websites by the agency of the Trusted Partner being e.g. an advertising network, we are not able – due to objective reasons – provide their names on the list. If you need more information, please contact our Data Protection Officer (contact details below).
Google Inc. with its registered seat in Mountain View, California, United States of America.
Facebook Inc. with its registered seat in Menlo Park, California, United States of America
Data Protection Officer and its contact details:
We have designated the Data Protection Officer for JP. You can contact this person in any and all issues related to personal data processing and exercising the rights linked to processing. If you want to contact the Data Protection Officer, please use contact details provided below:
What are the purposes and legal bases for processing of your personal data and for what is the time period of their processing?
Legal bases for processing of your data for specific purposes are as follows:
Purposes of data processing:
Performance of the contract between JP – user (these contracts are usually the rules and regulations to be accepted by the User before making use of a given Service),
1. including providing the Services for the Users and tailor the Services to the Users’ needs, their analysing and improving and ensuring their security (hereinafter “performance of Services”) Statistical surveys (hereinafter “statistics”)
2. Marketing (including the controller’s data analysing and profiling for marketing purposes) of the controller’s products and services (hereinafter also “own marketing”).
3. Marketing (including the data analysing and profiling for marketing purposes) of products and services of third parties (hereinafter also the “third-party marketing”).
Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR – necessary for performance of a contract to which the User (data subject) is party
Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR – legitimate interest of the controller.
Article 6(1)(a) – voluntary consent
Until the expiry of the given contract between you and JP, provided that in some cases these data can be also stored upon the expiry of the contract, however only when permitted or required in view of the underlying legislation e.g. processing for statistical or settlement purposes or when seeking damages
until the effective objection is raised
until the consent is withdrawn
Is there a requirement to provide data?
Personal data are provided on voluntary basis, however any failure to provide data marked as necessary to provide you with the services shall preventing the provision of such services.
What recipients will receive your personal data?
Your data can be transferred to the processors on request of the controller to, among others, the IT service providers, marketing agencies etc. – provided that such entities process data under the contract made with the controller and only and exclusively following the controller’s instructions. Your data can be also provided to the authorities entitled to acquire them under the legislation in force, e.g. to the law-enforcement authorities when the authority requests such data under the applicable legal basis (for example for the purposes of a pending criminal proceeding). In certain cases, your data can be transferred to third-country recipients i.e. to the states outside the European Economic Area, e.g. if necessary to provide you with the Service or if required by any other important legal basis. Relevant information is available within the individual Services.
What are your rights related to personal data processing?
With regard to processing of your personal data by us, you have the following rights:
- the right of access to your data, including to obtain a copy of them,
- the right of rectification of data,
- the right of erasure of data (in specific cases),
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in charge of personal data protection,
- the right of restriction of data processing.
If your data are processed on the basis of consent, you can additionally exercise the following rights:
- the right to withdraw consent for data processing in the scope specified by such consent. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
If your data are processed on the basis of consent or within the provided service (data are necessary to provide the service), you can additionally exercise the following rights:
- the right to personal data portability i.e. to obtain your personal data from the controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You can send these data to any other controller.
In order to exercise these rights, please contact the controller or Personal Data Officer (contact details above).
Cookies and other similar technologies
The entities submitting information in a form of cookie files and other similar technologies in the end device of the User (e.g. computer, laptop, smartphone or Smart TV) and obtaining access to it are the entities from the JP and Trusted Partners, that is e.g. the entities cooperating with JP, including among others the partners providing analytical services, advertisers, app developers, network advertising agencies (hereinafter referred to as the “Submitters”).
Cookies are the IT data, in particular text files, stored in end device of the User of VPM services and apps. Cookies usually contain the name of IT service domain, from which they derive, period of storage in the end device and unique number. Cookies are used neither for identification of the user, nor for determination of the user’s identity.
Publisher website can place cookies in the browser, if the browser enables to do so. Remember that the browser enables the website to access only the cookies sent by this website rather than to files placed by the other websites.
- provide services;
- tailor the service and app content to the User’s preferences and to optimise the use of website; e.g. cookies enable in particular identification of the User’s device and display the website in a way tailored to its individual needs and preferences;
- create statistics that help to understand how the Users use the services and apps, which enables improving their structure and content;
- maintain the User’s session (after logging-in), thanks to which the User is not required to enter its login and password in each tab of a given service or app;
- display commercial ads, among other in a way considering the User’s interests or its place of residence (personalisation of advertising message) with guaranteed option of disabling multiple display of the same ad to the User;
- online surveys – in particular to prevent multiple display of the same survey to the same Recipient and to display the surveys in a way considering the recipients’ preferences.
Types of cookies we use
Due to life-span of cookies and other similar technologies, we use two essential types of these files:
- session – temporary files stored in the end device of the User until logging-out, leaving the website and app or closing the software (browser);
- permanent – stored in the end device of the User for a defined period of time in cookie parameters or until deleted by the User.
With regard to the purpose of cookies and other similar technologies, we use their following types:
- necessary for functioning of service and app – enabling the use of our services e.g. authentication cookie files used for the services that require authentication;
- security files i.e. the files used to detect any authentication abuses;
- performance – enabling collection of information on the manner the websites and apps are used;
- functional – enabling ‘saving’ of the settings selected by the User and personalisation of the User interface e.g. in the scope of the selected language or region, from which the User comes, font size, display of website and app, etc.;
- advertising cookies – these cookies enable providing the Users with advertising content that is more tailored to their preferences;
- statistical – used for creating the statistics concerning the websites and apps.
To ensure comfortable and easy use of our services, we apply the Local Storage (LS) technology which functions similarly to cookies, although has slightly different properties. LS is a separate browser memory space used for storage of data saved by the services. This space is available only to pages operating within the same website, from which data are saved, however in contrary to cookies these data are not transmitted by the browser each time the website is requested. Data in LS are stored by the browser on long-term basis and are not deleted when the browser is closed and have no defined expiration date. Please remember that we use this technology to ensure comfort of use and to provide the services of the highest quality rather to track or identify the users. We use the LS technology e.g. to save the settings, radio configuration or data on recommended entries.
Browser settings management
In many cases, software used to surf the Internet (browser) enables storage of information in the form of cookies and other similar technologies in the end device of the User by default. The User can however change these settings at any time. Failure to do so means that this information can be saved and stored in its end device and therefore that we will store information in the end device of the user and have access to this information. Managing the cookies by the User itself is available at the level of User’s browser. The most common browsers enable, among others:
- accept cookies that enables the User to make full use of the options offered by the websites;
- manage cookies at the level of individual websites selected by the User;
- specify the settings for different types of cookies, for example accepting the permanent cookies as session files, etc.;
- blocking or deleting cookies.
Where to seek help?
Comprehensive information is available in this software (browser) settings. Detailed information for the persons using the specific browsers is available among others in:
We inform hereby that any limitations or exclusions of the use of cookie files and other similar technologies can affect certain functionalities available in our websites.
Additional information on cookies and other technologies are available, among others at the following addresses: wszystkoociasteczkach.pl, youronlinechoices.com or in the Help section of your browser.
Dear User, please remember that:
- data provided by you during registration should be known only by you and JP. We guarantee that your data will not be revealed to any third person. Please be careful when providing access to your data to any third persons;
- there are instances that the persons using the Internet want you to coax personal data from you and use them against you or any other persons. Such persons can act for the sake of money or, in their view, to have a good fun. Please be careful. Make sure to check the identity of the person asking you to reveal your personal data and what institution it represents. Remember that you are the one protected by legal regulations, including the ones concerning personal data protection.
My data and consents
You express your consent for data collection. Thank you for your trust!
Your consent will enable use better personalisation of our content!
Consent for data collection:
I hereby express my consent for processing of my personal data collected during the use of services, including websites, services and other functionalities of JP*, including any data saved in the cookie files for marketing purposes (including analysing and profiling for marketing purposes) and Trusted Partners*.
Expressing of this consent is voluntary. You can withdraw it at any time using the tool available here, provided that the withdrawal I express my consent on voluntary basis. This withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.